- The Customer has 14 days from physical receipt of the Product to revoke the Distance Contract without any reason and rescind it.
- The Customer shall use the standard withdrawal form to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The Customer first confirms to inform Shinncare of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The Customer confirms that the costs associated with the return of the Product will be borne by him/her.
- Shinncare affirms that after a valid and compliant exercise of the right of withdrawal in which the seal of the Product has not been broken and the Product has been returned in its original condition, it will proceed, in a period of 14 days from the knowledge of exercise of the right of withdrawal, to reimburse the sums received by means of the same means of payment used by the Customer. Shinncare is not obliged to reimburse additional costs associated with the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- The Customer declares to be aware that the packaging of the Product is sealed.
- The Customer may only exercise its right of withdrawal if the seal of the Product has not been broken and the Product with all its accessories is returned in original condition to Shinncare within the period specified in Article 6.1 and in accordance with the instructions formulated herein.
- The Customer affirms that the Product was sealed for hygienic reasons and, therefore, will not be returnable (or revocable) when the seal is broken.
- The Customer acknowledges that if the Product is returned after the 14-day period, Shinncare will not accept the return and, therefore, will not be refunded.